Pioneer introduces the refined CDJ-2000NXS2, its pro-DJ multi player sporting a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward!
Better Sound: A 96 kHz/24-bit sound card is built into the unit, with with improved digital sound processing (DSP) and digital out to really give the best possible sound for this high-end CDJ. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply.
Better Sound File Support: Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
Colour Touch Screen: The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
8 Colour Coded Hot Cues: Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
Add a DDJ-SP1: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
• Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection.
• Fully compatible with Pioneer’s free rekordbox music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
• The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player’s touch display.
• Three-position lever – Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.
• Memory Cue – Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, then access the information directly on the player’s screen.
• My Settings – Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.
• Beat Jump – Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.
Width: 320 mm
Height: 113.2 mm
Depth: 414.4 mm
Weight: 5.7 kg
Processor: Asahi Kasei DAC (AK4490EQ)
Soundcard: 24 bit/96 kHz
Frequency Range: 4 – 40,000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
Distortion: < 0.002 % (USB)
Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
Power Consumption: 41 W
Power Requirements: 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
Display: 7-inch, full-colour LCD touchscreen; On Jog Display
Jog Dial size: 206 mm
Hot Cue: Yes
Slip Mode: Yes
Needle Search / Needle Drop: Yes
My Settings: Yes
Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
• iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
• USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
• SD Card
• Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
• Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW, DVDR/RW/R-DL)
• 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
• 1 Digital (Coaxial)
• 1 (100Base-TX)
• 1 USB A port
• 1 USB B port