Digital Console for Live and Studio recording with 40 Input Channels, 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses and Live Multitrack Recording.
The Midas M32R LIVE design eliminates typical imbalances of gain-setting stages, thereby improving the common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and harmonic distortion to an almost immeasurable level. The constant high-frequency bandwidth topology assures excellent stability, RF rejection and noise performance at all gain levels, contributing to its transparent, open and dynamic sound.
The M32R LIVE is designed to offer you years of reliable performance while withstanding the demanding environment of live performance venues. M32R LIVE employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of high-performance aluminium. Multiple alloys have been employed throughout to guarantee maximum component efficiency and an improved performance-to-weight ratio.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
• 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
• 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
• AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
• 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
• Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session (stored as uncompressed WAV files)
• High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
• 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
• 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• 8 digital signal processing effects engines
• 17 Midas PRO motor faders
• Daylight viewable 5 full colour TFT display screen
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
• DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
• Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
• Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
• 10-Year Warranty Program (upon registration with MIDAS